General Data Protection regulation
Keeping personal information safe and secure is our top priority. Our data collection and processing systems have been reviewed in line with data protection law - 25th May 2018.
The changes don’t alter what we use personal information for, but make it easier for you to find out how we use and protect information. The fact that the law is changing only builds on what we already do already.
However, if you would like to find out more, please take a look at our updated privacy notice or our data protection policy on our policy page.
The LDBS Academy Trust Data Protection Officer:
Grow Education Partners Ltd London Diocesan House
36 Causton Street
Tel: 07903 506 531 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data Protection Policy - May 2020 - 2022
- Data Protection Policy Breach Management Procedure
- Freedom of Information Publication Scheme- June 2020
- Privacy Notice - Children and Parents - May 2020
- Privacy Notice - Directors Governors Volunteers - May 2020
- Privacy Notice Job Applicants - May 2020
- Privacy Notice - Suppliers Consultants and Contractors - May 2020
- Privacy Notice - Trusts workforce - May 2020