Little Engineers Nursery aims to provide high quality early years learning and care within a welcoming, safe and stimulating environment. We will enable children to grow and learn confidently and will work in partnership to enable children to achieve their true potential.
- To create a bright, stimulating and welcoming environment ensuring children feel safe and secure, enjoying their time with us.
- To provide opportunities to learn through play, whilst developing confidence and independence, to become life-long learners.
- To explore and engage in fun and inspirational play-based activities that challenge, and develop skills, and encourage creativity.
- To promote positive social, emotional and cultural values; celebrate successes and foster an environment where everyone is valued and can grow to their maximum potential.
- To maintain a consistent, committed staff team, ensuring the ‘right’ person is appointed for each role, taking personalities and experience into consideration.
- To recognise the needs of each individual child, working alongside parents in partnership