All schools and Nurseries in our LDBS Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect you to share this commitment and please note that our application forms include Equal Opportunities information and Declaration of Spent and Unspent Convictions; these form part of the application process.
Early Years Practitioner
Little Engineers are looking for an experienced Early Years Practitioner, with a relevant level 3 qualification. We require a minimum of 1 years continuous experience working in a Nursery setting with ages 1-3.
The role includes Key Worker responsibilities. All children are to be supported with their individual development so that they have the best possible outcomes. The successful candidate will provide a safe and stimulating environment for all children. You will be required to work to high Safeguarding standards adhering to all Nursery Policies and Procedures.
You will have:
- Relevant experience within an Early Years setting with children aged 1-3 years old
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS and Safeguarding requirements
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- An excellent understanding of what an outstanding nursery provision looks like
- A strong communicator with children, parents and staff
- A positive, clear role model and a willing team player
- An NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent or above
- Chance to work alongside three excellent schools in our Academy Trust
- Tabard provided
- 30 days Holiday
- Continued Professional Development
- Excellent Transport links
- Dedicated support from the experienced management team
- Room for progression either in the nursery or into a school environment
Employer LDBS Academies Trust
Contract type Full Time – 36 Hrs a week
Contract term Permanent
Holiday Entitlement 30 days
To apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS clearance, and Early Years references. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Salary Scale 3 Point 14-17 (£18,657 - £19,623)
Closing date Ongoing
Interview date To be confirmed
Job starts As soon as possible
- Early Years Practitioner Advert
- Early Years Practitioner JD
- Early Years Practitioner- Person Specification